Welcome to the Parksville Museum
The museum's primary mandate is to collect, preserve, and display artifacts and archival materials that pertain to the varied aspects of this area. The geographic focus of our collection is that of School District 69 which includes Parksville, Errington, Coombs, Hilliers, French Creek and Nanoose Bay. The museum has an expansive collection of objects that help us illustrate the lives and activities of early settlers, organizations and businesses of the local communities.
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Church rentals and archival services are still available so please call us at 250 248 6966.
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum