Welcome to the Parksville Museum
The museum's primary mandate is to collect, preserve, and display artifacts and archival materials that pertain to the varied aspects of this area. The geographic focus of our collection is that of School District 69 which includes Parksville, Errington, Coombs, Hilliers, French Creek and Nanoose Bay. The museum has an expansive collection of objects that help us illustrate the lives and activities of early settlers, organizations and businesses of the local communities.
Our historical calendar is now available for purchase from our gift shop for $15 each.
All proceeds go towards museum programming and operations!
Looking for an interesting stocking stuffer? Bulk discounts are available for larger quantities!
Limited edition, so hurry in!
Winter Hours of Operation
WE ARE NOW CLOSED FOR THE SEASON BUT WILL REOPEN IN MAY 2017!
Please contact us if you have any inquiries!
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum