PDHS AGM 2016
Please join us and have a voice in the future of Parksville Museum!
Parksville & District Historical Society
Annual General Meeting 2016
Saturday November 26, 2016 at 2 PM
Englishman River Building at Parksville Museum
1245 E. Island Highway, Parksville BC
For questions please call 250 248 6966
Please review the attached reports and financial statements that are linked below. Any questions or concerns should be directed to the Executive Board immediately so they can review the query and formulate a satisfactory response. On behalf of all those that are coming out to attend the AGM we would like to adhere to the agenda as closely as possible so as not to run over the stated conclusion time.
Please contact David Haynes (Acting President) at 250 468 9534 with any questions or concerns.
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum