Donate to the Parksville Museum
Your gift matters
The Parksville Museum is more than old objects in old buildings and display cases. It's a conversation starter. A cultural hub. A place where our stories are shared.
Parksville Museum is where our community discovers unique objects, rich history and new possibilities. And you can help to make that happen.
Parksville Museum is proud to be the custodian of Parksville's cultural heritage. And we are passionate to share it, teach others about it, and preserve it for future generations. But we cannot do that without you.
Your donation helps with the acquisition, exhibition and interpretation of art and artifacts important to our community. You can assist in introducing our collective story to new audiences locally, regionally and nationally. You will contribute to the positive impact that heritage tourism has within Parksville and the surrounding community.
If you choose to give a donation, you are directly helping us to:
- Keep the doors open
- Pay for ongoing maintenance and repairs, with wooden buildings we need to keep decay at bay
- Develop programs, exhibits and preserve our local history
There's more at the Museum because of your gift.
All donations are gratefully appreciated and will be recognized in the Museum's annual donor listings in the Annual Report.
As a charity we will issue Tax Receipts for all donation of $20 and more.
We accept VISA, MasterCard, Amex, and Discover in the museum.
Cheques should be made payable to Parksville & District Historical Society
Please mail donations to:
Parksville & District Historical Society
1245 East Island Highway
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Church rentals and archival services are still available so please call us at 250 248 6966.
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum