Canadian Organic Gardening Organization Master Gardeners Programme and Certificate
The Organic Master Gardener course is coming back to the Parksville Museum this fall! Hosted by Canadian Organic Growers at Parksville Museum, the course runs September 6 to September 30. For more information and to register visit COG's website http://www.cog.ca/our-services/OMG/
Gaia College was founded by the late Heide Hermary, who was named BC Horticulture Educator of the Year in 2007 for her work in establishing an organic alternative in Post-Secondary Horticultural Education.
We are proud to be offering the Gaia College Diploma in Organic Land in conjunction with the Canadian Organic Growers.
This diploma consists of four courses, each with full college credit.
- Organic Master Gardener
- Organic Food Growing
- Plant Knowledge
- Ecological Landscape Design
Canadian Organic Growers Curriculum –
"Teaching Organic Veggie Growing to Home Growers" is also being taught through workshops on Friday evenings throughout the spring and summer.
The COG curriculum consists of five courses
- Organic Gardening Basics
- Organic Seeds, Sowing, and Transplanting
- Organic Vegetable Growing
- Organic Container Growing
- Organic Approach to Pests and Weeds
For more information & course, registration visit http://www.cog.ca/our-services/OMG/ or phone 888 375-7383
CLOSED FOR THE SEASON
Church rentals and archival services are still available so please call us at 250 248 6966.
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum