Shifts:: 2pm-5pm, 5pm-8pm Calling All Volunteers!
It's the market's fourth year running, and as it continues to grow in size and popularity, we need your help in continuing to make it the success that it is. If you're looking for work experience or are interested in giving back to the community, and whether Parksville is your home or just makes you feel at home, we would love for you to volunteer.
The Parksville Museum Farmers' & Artisan Market would love to have help this summer manning various market stations such as;
- Directing traffic
- Info Booth,
- Urban Farm School Booth,
- Market Ambassador,
- Set up and take down
- Museum tour guides.
If this is something you might be interested please contact us! We look forward to hearing from you!
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum