Craig's Crossing Post Office
The Craig's Crossing Post Office was officially recognized in 1914 and operated until 1935. After it was retired as a post office the Craig familyused it as a registration office for the Craig's on The Sea Auto Camp until the camp was closed in the 1980s.
The building was moved to Craig's Heritage Park (Parksville Museum) in 1985.
Note the letter slot to the left of the main door
The burr and windy season operational hours are now in effect.
Buildings open by appointment only and during special events and workshops. This may change in the near future to open one day a week and special events and workshops. Grounds are always open even if gate closed.
Please expect delays in responding to emails and phone messages.
Have a good day,