We were envisioning a logo that would represent who we are as an organization both visually and metaphorically. The Society felt that the skyline of our buildings captured both these aspects. By using some of our beloved heritage buildings the logo shows what people can expect when visiting us; metaphorically it represents our goal to help foster a sense of community within our district by being a place for people to gather.
Become a Member!
Help us protect our community's history!
- Parksville Museum Newsletter-keep abreast of all events
- One free 2 hour rental of our meeting room
- 10% discount in the Museum Gift Shop (some exceptions will apply)
- VIP Access and discounts on special events and the Urban Farm School
- Unlimited entrance into Parksville Museum
Museum Hours of Operation
Museum is open from May 26th to September 30th
Wednesday to Sunday 10-4.